Tuesday, March 8, 2011

St. Patrick's Day decore


I have this desire to make things look beautiful, but my wallet says, "EMPTY!"
It is a sad day when all of my craft money goes away especially when I have
super ugly things lying around.

Exhibit A: Ugly soap dispenser



If it could be beautiful and cheap I so would do it in a heart beat.
If I could make it beautiful, cheap, and festive that would be even BETTER!!!

I was out in the dollar store when I found the following.

This $2 find at the Dollar Tree became my St. Patrick's Day cute bathroom decore.



All I added was a sticker that can be changed next month to Easter.

Another dollar find from Target's Dollar section.

When my husband and I first got married we got this as a gift. I needed a holder for our
towels in the bathroom so I changed this picture frame into a towel rack.
Last month I used Heart shaped scrapbooking paper as decore and this month I
used my St. Patrick's Day paper. How cool is this!
I love fun budget friendly crafts that make my home look prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment