Sunday, April 17, 2011

One Sunday Morning


I bought this turtle neck at Target knowing I hate wearing them.
Why did I waste my $3? Because I saw potential that this clearance item could be beautiful!
I am pregnant and somewhat in my fluffy state and my pregnant clothes are getting boring!


So here is my transformed shirt. By the way I made my top before church on Sunday. I really needed something knew to wear. Project time was like 2 hours!

I took of the turtle.
Let face it short chubby people in the summer in a turtle neck don't mix.

It's gone!


I am about to cut this shirt in half!


It's cut!


This is the turtle neck part and it will be my neck decor.



Two inch strips.


My final product! I look so cute!


Here is a close up. I really love the way it came out. I am so proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment