Monday, March 5, 2012

CTR Notebooks

I have been teaching some great 8-10 year old girls ever!
Since we are studying the Book of Mormon this year
I have invited the girls to read the whole book by the end of the year.
To help them log their reading I asked them to write
down or draw a picture something about what they read.
They kept saying they did not have a book to write in so they
would bring their reading on a sheet of paper.

I had an idea to help them keep everything in one book.

I got this little guy at the dollar store.

Found some scrapbook paper lying around, printed CTR (silhouette helped),
and cut the paper to the right size.


Some tape or glue and a few minutes later you have this

Here is the front inside.

I made one for each girl.
They were thrilled.
They have all read the last two weeks and showed me their progress.
This was their treat.
I am excited what they have to share this coming week.




No comments:

Post a Comment