Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Name Frame Tutorial

I promised the tutorial for my name frame. Here is the simple version. SO easy!

If you like my wall paper it is wrapping paper from the dollar section at Target.
Three dollars later I had a chic wall that I took of when we moved.
I used tape to stick it on the wall and it looked great for a year and a half.
I have three children, two of which are toddlers. It is possible that it can stay on.


Okay, back to the tutorial.
You will need:
Spray paint
A picture frame
shower rod
Vinyl letters (silhouette)


Goodwill buy $2.50

I took the picture and glass out and sprayed the frame and rod.
I then got the glass and put my desired lettering.
Mounted my stuff in the wall.
I used hooks and ribbon to get the shower rod stuck on the wall.
Here is the outcome on my wall.
I do plan on having a picture of each of my children to hang from this.
When I do I will post it.

Total cost:
Paint $3
Frame $2.50
Vinyl $5 (coupon at JoAnn's)
$10.50 other stuff was lying around the house

No comments:

Post a Comment