Thursday, January 26, 2012


I am so sad.

I just finished a project that I was so excited about doing.


I wanted to make my kid's some Valentine's Day shirts. I bought them each a black shirt or onesie. I decided to start on my infants onesie, first.

I had this great idea to dollie paint hearts on the girl's shirts.

This is what my inspiration was.
I found these really cute, smaller hearts, at Target for like a buck.

I had all of my supplies ready.
2 Dollies ($1)
Fabric paint (leftover)
Sponge (drawer)
Onesie ($4)
Cost $5
Fun: Priceless (so I thought)

My template and what I wanted it to look like.

Came out "OKAY" not what I wanted, but I was "OKAY" with it.


What you are about to see made me SAD!

The paper got stuck to the shirt, too much paint.
I have tried a few things, but I am still working on removing it.
So so so so ......x1 million sad.

I think I will leave cool art to my heat transfer paper via my silhouette.

She is still going to wear this onesie. I will fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment